Since the moving truck isn't here yet and I really can't report on how smoothly the whole unpacking and actually getting settled process has gone I will save that for another day and skip to the exciting stuff going on.
Within the first week of living here the Man managed to have a couple of interviews and land an AMAZING job at Amtrak!! He starts in a week...thankfully!! This way he still has time to help unpack ALL of our crap and get it some what organized before starting a new job and before the baby gets here. Also in this first week he found out he was accepted to college and will be starting that the end of May! I am super excited for all the things he has coming up in the next few weeks & months, I know he will do great :)
Because my blogging has been pretty nonexistent lately, I am blaming the baby making me extremely tired and not wanting to do anything other than sleep, I am just going to continue this post with our other big stuff. I originally intended on doing a separate post but oh well!
Yesterday the Man and I bought a new SUV!!! We are so so so excited about it. With him starting his job in a week it put a little pressure on us but we found the perfect vehicle for us. It is a 2012 Chevy Equinox. We have only drove home from the dealer but we already are very happy with our purchase.
The Man took this photo of the car right before we drove away! And in case you can't tell the color it is icy silver
No comments:
Post a Comment