Sunday, March 11, 2012

36 Weeks!

Now that we have internet and a little down time from getting use to our new place I can fill everyone in on some details.

Lets just get down to the details!

The Scoop:

Weeks Pregnant ~ 36 weeks, day 3 according to my doctor back in Fresno; 35 weeks, day 6 according to my due date....so needless to say I'm not sure!

Normally I would now put the size of the baby, baby's weight & my weight but honestly I have NO idea what the baby's weight is at and where my weight is at....hopefully I will find that info out soon!

What's New ~ Some how we managed not to have a baby in a random state on our drive across the country...I don't think anyone realizes how excited we were about that!  It seems as we get closer to the big D-day I have been getting more uncomfortable and restless...I am really hoping once we have a real bed and not an air mattress that this will change.  The heartburn is still there and Tums are one of my best friends at the moment.

Purchased Items ~ Now that we are in our new location we have purchased a few more things.  We bought everything for the baby's bathroom. We also bought a rug & a little nightlight/lamp for his room.  And since we can't/aren't having a baby shower my Mom bought all of the baby's bedding for us and the Man's parents bought the baby's crib!!  So we are super lucky and grateful for that!!  I am sure there will be some major purchasing going on as we have only 4 weeks to go and still have lots of things that we need!

Bump Pic ~

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the rug. Crazy cause I almost bought that in the grey!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete