Sunday, November 11, 2012

A little more personal....maybe, hopefully

I have been finding myself not excited about blogging anymore and thinking of it more as a chore than a hobby or an escape from everyday life.  Which is probably why there has been a huge lack in blog posts and the posts that are made are 99% of the time about Jackson, granted his does take up a good chunk of my life!

Currently both the Man and Jackson are napping and  I just got done folding some laundry.  While I folding the endless pit of clean clothes I was thinking about the blog and what was going on with it.  I realized that I really haven't been fair to anyone that actually takes time out of there day to read this I really don't think there are many of you but thanks to the few that do! I have really been holding back on things going on and have really only concentrated on showing all of you how amazing Jackson is and how much he has changed in the short 7 months he has been in this world. I LOVE talking about the little man and how awesome he is and posting a million pictures but that really wasn't what I was thinking the only purpose of this blog would be.  Again it will  be a good chunk of it because our lives for the most part revolve around him.

So basically what I am trying to get at is I am going to try and make this more than a Jackson blog and maybe let everyone into our personal lives a little more.

I have a few more lame house chores to do while the little man is asleep so hopefully tonight after he goes to bed I can update everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment