Monday, December 3, 2012

Black Friday, Cyber Monday Addiction

This is only the 2nd or 3rd year that I have ever shopped Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales but let me tell you so far this year has done the most damage!!  First of all Amazon and its Black Friday, Cyber Monday & Top Holiday Deals are like crack...everyday the Man and I check out what deals are going on and then we check back multiple times a day to see if they added anything good and check the prices on things that caught our eye.

Only 2 of Jackson's gifts were not purchased on any of the deals mentioned above.  And 2 of his gifts combined costed us a whole whopping $1.00 because of the $30 in Kohls cash we received for ordering another Christmas gift that was super cheap! So needless to say Jackson is getting way more gifts than we planned on giving him and we still are way under our budget we set!!  I actually just purchased what I think is his finally gift from an Amazon Top Holiday Deal: its a Melissa & Doug Deluxe Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy, regular price $49.99 it was on sale for $35.87 and the Amazon Top Holiday Deal was $26.99. That's 46% off from the regular price!!

the Man and I also came across other deals that we didn't need but totally wanted: Clothes from Express, Victoria Secret & Kohls; Le Creuset 8-piece set from Amazon; a variety of Blu-Rays from Target & Amazon and a few other things that I know I am forgetting about.

Needless to say Amazon really needs to stop with all of these deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment