I really don't know where the past year has gone...I actually find myself having a hard time believe that he was ever as little as he was.
Jack has changed so much in the last year its crazy. Watching him learn new things daily amazes me. He is becoming such a little ham. He loves to make you smile and laugh at the silly things he does. He is so full of love its crazy! He loves to give the Man and I snuggles and kisses....once in awhile he will give a few other people snuggles. Jackson has also started to share his water bottles and snacks with us...he gets such a huge smile on his face when he shares something. He LOVES to be outside, whether its going for a walk or playing at the playground. He does have his share of meltdowns in the month/week/day and does things on purpose that he knows he shouldn't be doing...like standing on the furniture or playing with the blinds. But all in all he is pretty much a lover of life and a happy-go-lucky kid.
All of these pictures are from my phone again so sorry if you have already seen some of them on Instagram and I didn't include any photos from the 4th of July since I really do intend to post that seperate!
No comments:
Post a Comment