It feels like an eternity since the last time I've actually blogged....not that it's a big surprise because my blogging seems to go in streaks.
As I said in my last post my computer decided to break and I really mean break...it doesn't do anything at the moment! Now you would think that since I am married to a total computer geek this would be no big deal in our household. Well we've been busy and the part that we need to fix it is expensive...basically the laptop has been put in a closet and probably won't get fixed for awhile. So here I am using the Man's computer which I hate how it types and boycotted until now!
I'm not saying that my blogging is going to get any better anytime soon but I just wanted to reassure everyone that I am still here and I really am going to try and get back into the swing of things and maybe go back to my goal of at least 2 blog posts a week...yep you read that correctly I have a goal for blogging and I don't think I've succeeded at that goal for more than a 2 or 3 week time span, weak!!
Let me do a quick recap of whats been going on in our lives I really have every intent on doing individual posts for most of these things but again we will see what happens.
- We took a family trip to WI for 10 days
- Also took a random kind of last minute family trip to Brooklyn, NY to visit our friend Jordan
- We've been on the hunt to find some place else to live...goal is to be out of our current place before this baby gets here in November (update: we just signed a lease on a new apartment tonight and will be moving November 1st!!)
- Preparing for the arrival of this baby girl...OMG can you believe Wednesday I will be 31 weeks and only have a little more than 6 weeks left of work before I go on maternity leave!
- the Man started back up with school and is taking a full 12 credits again, along with working 40 hrs a week, plus doing military drills
- Jackson...need I say more. This little man keeps us on our toes daily and we wouldn't have it any other way. He is a pretty incredible person and I can't wait to see how he rocks being a big brother.
- the Man had a birthday and turned the big 27
Well I'm drawing a blank as to what else has been going on that is big enough to be noted. Other than those things its just been the same crazy schedule we've pretty much always have had. Hopefully tomorrow or later this week you will see at least one more post!
No comments:
Post a Comment