Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Jam

Way back in 2011 I told you here about an artist that I just discovered Aloe Blacc and how you should all check out his album. I'm not really sure if you did or not but if not it's your loss at least in my opinion. Anyways back to the point, the other day week I was driving and a song came on that I never heard before by Avicii. Before this I've never heard of Avicii but as I was listening the singer sounded very familiar.  Come to find out the song is by Avicii featuring Aloe Blacc.  Needless to say I really liked the song before I knew this and now I'm loving it. Seeing as I've taken so long to blog about this I'm sure you all have heard this song by now but it's still worthy of listening to again, so ENJOY!

Wake Me Up by Avicii featuring Aloe Blacc


No comments:

Post a Comment