Monday, October 14, 2013

35 almost 36

As I said in my last post I am sorry it has taken me this long to update everyone on this pregnancy.

This pregnancy has flown by! I really have a hard time believing that I will be 36 weeks on Wednesdays.

What's been happening:

-This pregnancy has been pretty easy if being pregnant is considered easy. The hardest thing had probably been keeping up my energy level...I really have no energy to do anything more than I must do.

-This sweet baby girl is WAY more active then Jackson.  It doesn't bother her to kick and push on my ribs & hips for extended periods of time. She also will start moving EVERY time I'm snuggling with Jackson.

- I believe my weight gain is pretty similar to last time....I can't remember exactly what it was at my last appointment but I believe I've gained between 20-25 lbs so far.

- my sweet tooth is a huge weakness. I think I could eat candy and junk food all day long, that's all this little girl wants to eat.

- I have been lucky enough to also have heartburn again. The difference is this time I get heartburn from EVERYTHING I eat: cheese, tacos, milk, ramen noodles...you get the point!

Since I'm writing this on my phone I know I'm forgetting to include some things but I promise to try and do another pregnancy before this baby arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment