Here's the low down on part of the reasons why it has been so long since you've heard from me.
- We moved into a new apartment and are still trying to get settled in
- We welcomed our sweet baby girl, Jorie, into our family (I'm really hoping to get a post up about that soon)
- We had all of our parents visit us in the month of November....ok my Dad and the Man's dad came out to help move us but they were still here.
- We took our own trip back to Wisconsin to get Jorie baptized
Besides all of that happening my laptop had broke a while ago, like in July! So I was forced to use the Man's computer. In our current house his laptop is in the basement and not really where I want go and do my blogging...I prefer to blog on the couch while watching tv after the kids go to bed (which is funny because currently I'm on the couch, watching Ellen but both kids are awake!) Anyways back to the laptop issue...so the Man bought me a new laptop in November for my birthday that was back in June...minor details! This laptop proved to be, for a lack of words, just dumb. Neither the Man or I liked it so today we took it back. We decided that I really don't need a laptop anymore. I mean I have a smartphone, an iPad and a laptop for work. Plus I can always use the Man's laptop if I really need to. Together we decided that maybe we should look at utilizing the technology we do have. So today we bought a blutooth keyboard folio for the iPad....which I am currently testing out for the first time to write this blog post. I'm hoping this will be the solution to our problems...and by problems I'm stricktly talking about me blogging more and using the iPad for more than a baby monitor and Jackson's games.
So bare with me as I try and figure out how to use the blogger app and the iPad to my advantage and hopefully do a much better job keeping everyone posted on what is going on in our lives....I know each and everyone of you wakes up every morning just hoping that I have posted something new on the blog :)
If any of you have any tips on blogging using the Blogger app please let me know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment