Thursday, February 27, 2014

Another New Jam

Since going back to work I've found that I'm now in my car a lot more than I use to be. Which results in more time to listen to music and find some new songs.

I heard the last half of this song yesterday on my way home from work. I really felt like this song needs to be played for a few lot of people....It seems like now more than ever kids are coming out of high school and college and have no idea what the real world is like and then I get the pleasure of reading their "problems" on facebook. I'm not trying to start a fight with anyone but seriously have you read some of the stuff people post on facebook, it's almost comical. You may even think that about things I post and I'm ok with it.  So to those that have been given everything they have ever needed or wanted and are now finding that the real world doesn't revolve around them I dedicate this song to them.

Just for the record even without all of the crap in paragraph above this song would have still made my new favorite jams list. I really just enjoy the song :)

Ain't It Fun by Paramore


No comments:

Post a Comment