I'm super excited to inform all of you that I now have a laptop again. Woohoo!!! The iPad was great but there were a few things I wanted to do and wasn't able to on there. Hopefully this means that my blogging will pick back up and you will get more pictures than just the ones I've taken on my phone!
I'm sure most of you would like an update on the kids and whats going on with us....sorry that isn't going to be this post! Instead I'm sharing a podcast from one of the morning radio shows I listen to.
One of the local stations (it is broadcasted nationally) has a morning show called The Kane Show. One of the things they do every week is a War of the Roses. This is where someone thinks their boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on them. They call Kane and give him some info about their relationship and why they think they are being cheated on. Kane then calls the boyfriend/girlfriend and offers them free flowers to send to anyone they want.
Now that you know a little bit about the show I have my favorite War of the Roses for you to listen to. I have listened to this one at least 4 times and it makes me laugh every time. I hope you enjoy it and start using some of the same one liners that I do from here! I know it seems long but trust me it is worth the listen
War of the Roses 1/16
I promise I will do an update on the kids soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment