I was super excited when Lu told me they were making a trip out to CA and road tripping from San Francisco down the coast to San Diego! The closest they would get to where I live was Monterey. Again I was very excited by this because I have heard great things about Monterey but I had never been there. So naturally I agreed to meet them there for lunch....now anyone that happens to know where I live and then knows where Monterey is probably thinks I am crazy! hey now keep your comments to yourself! It is about a 3 hour drive one way....ok so maybe I am a little crazy for driving round trip 6 hours just to have lunch.
I have to say lunch was amazing! We ate at the Cannery Row Brewing Co. If you ever get the chance to go to Monterey this is defiantly a place to check out.
I did end up spending about 3 hours in Monterey between lunch and walking around the boardwalk. Very cool place and I am hoping to go back with my sister this fall to check out the aquarium.
Here are a few photos from the trip!
The bathrooms where we at lunch were in the basement and the walls down the stairs were
chalkboards for everyone to write on
No comments:
Post a Comment