Friday, August 26, 2011

Roommates or Bust

As stated yesterday I am catching everyone up on basically the whole month of August!

Almost 2 weeks ago I took another trip up to San Jose, this time it was to pick Nicki up.  Her internship was done for the the summer.  In case some of you might not know before she even got the internship we had already worked out an agreement that she would come and live with me from August till Christmas.  This way I wouldn't have to be all by myself while the Man is gone.

So far I think we have only actually seen each other for a week...3 days after I picked her up she had to take me to the airport for my trip back to WI, more on this later.  The short amount of time we have actually seen each other is probably for the best.  Nicki and I have a history of not always being the best of friends...don't get me wrong we ALWAYS have each others back but we are not always friends.  As we are both getting older this is starting to change and we are more friends than we are not.  BUT she still drives me crazy and I can guarantee I still drive her crazy...different personalities, what are you going to do!

So far it has been really awesome having Nicki here.  She has been a big help in cooking meals and even cleaning the bathroom...I think as long as I keep funding it she will keep helping 


I am excited to see what the rest of 2011 has in store for Nicki and I.  I am hoping the two of us will get to experience a lot of new adventures together.  And I will try to blog about them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment