Friday, August 12, 2011

Now What To Do...

Now that the Man is gone I have been trying to keep my self busy it's not working very well!  But one of the things I have been doing is figuring out things that I want to do while Nicki is here.  Now I don't think we will get to do everything on the list and I am sure more things will get added but check out what's on the list so far. these are in no particular order


1. Go to Yosemite National Park


2. Go back to Sequoia National Park


3. See Glee 3D  don't judge I know most of you probably love Glee as much as I do


4. Get tickets to see the Packers play the Chargers in San Diego


5. Go whale watching

6. Check out Monterey Bay Aquarium I know I was just in Monterey but I didn't get to do that and I was told it is really awesome!


7. Check out the Farmers Market in the neighboring town

8. Go to Las Vegas

9. See Motley Crue & Poison in concert

The last two are not really fair to add to the list since we already have tickets to see Motley Crue & Poison in 4 days and I have to go to Las Vegas for work in September

No comments:

Post a Comment