This time of year makes me really happy for a couple reasons: 1.) love the fall weather 2.) getting closer to hunting season & the holidays 3.) football begins
Now living in WI is the reason I fell in love with all of those things and living in CA is making it really difficult to enjoy all of those things!!
Average high temp where we live is in the 100's with a low in the upper 60's...this does not equal the hoodie weather that I enjoy once 4th of July is over with.
Now hunting season and the holidays are not even close to the same experience they were just a couple years ago. No large family get togethers with 10 different Christmas' and 3 different Thanksgiving dinners....just 1 of each and usually with only one or two other people.
Football season is the reason I wrote this blog entry. I LOVE to watch Packer & Badger games and now I am stuck watching 3 California teams that I could really care less about. Which forces me to watch the games online, not exactly the same experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment