Sunday & Monday I was lucky enough to be able to have a Skype date with the Man. Who would have thought hearing someone's voice and seeing their face could make someone so happy. Before this Skype date I had not heard the Man's voice or saw his face since July for anyone that thinks that is not a long time it really is Now we didn't get to Skype all day or anything like that but we did get to talk for about a total of 2 hours. And let me tell you it was a much needed 2 hours for both of us. The Man and I both agree that the very rare Skype dates we do get to have are bittersweet...LOVE seeing and talking to each other but hate saying good bye again Lucky for us we both agree that the positive out weighs the negative big time.
So for this I am grateful for the very rare Skype dates I have and will get to have with the Man while he is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment