Sunday, September 4, 2011

Journey to Become a Reader

As I have mentioned before I am really trying to become a person that actually enjoys reading daily/weekly/monthly/yearly.  I am probably somewhere between the yearly and monthly stage right now.

About a year ago I started watching the t.v. series Pretty Little Liars and I really enjoyed it.  I know it is probably aimed more for people in middle and high school but I won't lie, I DVR it.  After watching a few episodes I decided to buy the first book in the series.  It took me a couple months to actually finish this book but I did end up actually buying a book and reading it all on my own!  most people might not be as excited as I was about this but I really think the last book I read was in high school  Once I finished that book the Man convinced me to go out and buy the next one in the series right away and OMG I finished that book in days this also is a completely new experience for me!!  So as you probably figured I bought the next one in the series and the next one.  I am now on the 5th book in the Pretty Little Liars series and I am loving the fact that I am becoming more and more of a reader each month.  


I am not sure exactly what I am going to do once I finish the last books in the series but hopefully someone else that knows some good books will tip me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment