I am sorry to say but there won't be a bump pic this week or next week, my photographer left!
The Scoop:
Weeks Pregnant ~ 22 weeks, Day 3
Size of Baby ~ 11 in, about the size of spaghetti squash
Baby's Weight ~ well for this week my app tells me 1 lb. but when I had an ultrasound on Monday they informed me that the baby weighed 1.5 lbs.
My Weight ~ I have gained 1 lb. since last week, which puts us at a total weight gain of 16 lbs.
Whats New ~ There really isn't much new. My belly is getting larger and a few random people not strangers but random people have touched the belly. I also think my caramel addiction is no longer present, junk food in general will make me happy now!
Purchased Items ~ The stroller & car seat combo that I had my heart set on was on sale, so I bought it. Then my Dad informed me that he wanted to buy that for me for Christmas. So technically I have not purchased anything new for the baby...I am very proud of this since there are so many fun, cute things out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment