Tuesday, December 13, 2011

23 Weeks

The Scoop:

Weeks Pregnant ~ 23 weeks, Day 1

Size of Baby ~ 11.5 in, size of a large mango

Baby's Weight ~ 1.1 lbs. according to my app but again last week the baby weighed 1.5 lbs. so I am not even sure why I bother with this section

My Weight ~ umm....I actually haven't weighed my self lately so I am guessing I gained another pound but who knows

What's New ~ I now have experienced awful heartburn, I mean almost in tears awful! So here is to hoping that my new best friend Tums saves the day. Apparently there is an old wives tale that if you suffer from heartburn your baby will have lots of hair...I checked the last ultrasound pictures and couldn't really tell if there was hair or not but maybe the next one will show us.

Purchased Items ~ Still going strong and not buying anymore baby things!

Again sorry there is no bump pic this week

No comments:

Post a Comment