Today I had another ultrasound appointment to check the growth of the baby. Everything is looking good with the baby and he is still a boy
my other OB told me last week that he still thought I was having a girl, we were a little nervous! Just like the last 4D ultrasound baby Jackson is weighing in on the bigger side...he now weighs 1.5 lbs. the norm for where I am in pregnancy is around 12.6 oz. Jackson was really having no part in letting us see his face but the tech managed to get part of his face. So enjoy the more human-like and less alien-like pictures :)
One of the few times he turned his head
Not having any part of showing us his face, just the back of his head and arm
He was showing his face and decided he had enough pictures and covered his head with his hand
No comments:
Post a Comment