Holy Crap we are already at 29 weeks!!! Where has this pregnancy gone?!?! I can't believe that there should be around 77 more days before we get to meet this baby I say "should be around" because most people think that this little guy is going to arrive early and I am actually hoping he chooses to be a little late, it would be more convenient for me...so on that note he will probably be here early :)
The Scoop:
Weeks Pregnant ~ 29 weeks, day 1
Size of Baby ~ 15.25 in. or the size of a butternut squash
Baby's Weight ~ again it should be around 2.5 lbs. but when I had my appt. 2 weeks ago he was already at 2 lbs. 12 oz. and in the 87% there is no hope for a nice happy, healthy 8 lb. baby
My Weight ~ At my last appointment I was at a total weight gain of 17 lbs. I am pretty sure I gained at least 10 lbs while I was home for Christmas but then lost it when I got back to Cali because I was sick for 5 days and on a saltines diet...so back to a gain of 17 lbs.
What's New ~ The Man is home and has been able to feel and see the baby move like crazy. I still have heartburn and berry flavored tums is a part of my diet EVERY day. Recently the baby has started to do flips or at least now I can feel & see them. I feel like he is on a carnival ride just flipping over and over and over again. I now struggle to put shoes and socks on, so most days ballet flats are the way to go! I also can no longer just get out of bed...its more of roll out of bed tactic.
Purchased Items ~ I am doing really awesome and haven't not purchased anything else for the baby. After hearing today that we now have a moving weight limit of 8,000 lbs instead of the 5,000 we originally thought I might have to/need to/want to get something. The Man did buy a super cute little scarf in some foreign country and a little onsie but that is it. The baby did get a lot of really cute and awesome items for Christmas...which totally sheds some light on how spoiled this little man is probably going to be :)
So I had really good intentions of having the Man take a bump photo for this week but with so much else going on it slipped my mind...oops! Cross your fingers for next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment