Back to where I was originally going with this post...
With the decision made to no longer be active duty we needed to decide what we wanted to do and where we wanted to live. Both of us are not big fans of living in California and really wanted to try and somehow get back to or closer to our families. Because I really really like my job we thought it would be pretty awesome to transfer my job...this way we weren't both unemployed and starting in a new city.
So the search was on for my job to be open in a different state....first we thought we might go to Texas or Virginia, well both of those positions ended up being a down grade from my current job...so the hunt was still on. While inquiring about the position in Virginia, we learned of a potential opening in the spring of 2012....this would be perfect for us, since the Man would be active duty till this time.
Well long story short ok maybe its not that short after talking to what would/will be my new boss the position is open and I will be doing my current job in Maryland! We will be in the Washington D.C. area, just on the northern Maryland side of it. So without knowing anyone or ever being in the area I am not counting the field trip after 8th grade since I don't really remember anything useful from that trip, sorry Mom & Dad!! we are going to just pick up and move there. It is a little very scary thought but I think hope together we will love it.
I am sure I will have more posts about this subject that will probably clarify parts of this post that might not make sense due to the baby stealing my brains and making me a scatter-brained forgetful person
No comments:
Post a Comment