Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Etsy Loves & Wants

Since the little man is asleep I was able to do a little online shopping :)  I just had to share the new hat that I just ordered for Jackson to hopefully wear this fall the kid has a big head so who knows! There are also a few other things that I am debating ordering.

I can't wait to get this and see how cute he is going to look in it!!!


I think this shirt would be perfect for almost any Halopka event...It might be the next thing ordered!



This will most likely be ordered once the little man starts teething...we will always have a love for WI!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these! Especially the hat. I love baby's in hats! ALSO, Courts and I have a few of those wooden teethers...super cute and I can't wait till Homer can start chomping on it!!!

    ReplyDelete