Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday to The Man!!

I know it's a little late but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing people I know.  I am extremely lucky to have him in my life. He really does make me a better person and is a better father to Jackson than I could have ever imagined.  I can only hope that 26 is as good to him as I feel 25 was. I am really glad that the Man was able to celebrate his birthday back home in Wisconsin.  We had an amazing meal at Royal Tokyo with some great friends and then followed that up with a few cocktails & a classic game of darts at the local watering hole.


While in WI we took Jackson swimming at the local hotel's pool...he LOVED it!!


Josiah feeding a camel at Jim Peck's

Green Bay Packers vs. Cleveland Browns
 Josiah & his Dad

 Josiah's Dad, Josiah, me & my Dad

Admiring Jackson when he was born

Just Playin'

Working on the boat, when he was deployed...he is the one with the checkered helmet

Happy Belated Birthday Love! I hope you had an awesome birthday week and that it continues through the entire year.

1 comment: