So I have determined that blogging on a regular basis is not my strong suit. Since getting back from our vacation almost a month ago things have been a little on the crazy side.
This is how a typical 'vacation' to WI goes: Spend 2-3 weeks before the trip getting all of our ducks in a row, airport picks/drop offs, the suitcase situation, what days we will spend where & with who, getting everything done for work a head of time, cleaning the house trust me coming home to a super clean house is one of the most amazing things after a vacation! Then comes the actual vacation and that includes seeing and trying to get quality time with about 100 people in a 10 day span all while doing everything in our power to have a relaxing time with people we do not get to spend nearly enough time with. Once we are back home things are pretty similar to the 2-3 weeks prior to the trip....trying to catch up on work and fix the problems that occurred, catching up on laundry, getting back into a good routine.
Needless to say we are still working on all those things! Clothes are still in suitcases, our bedroom looks like a washer or dryer threw-up in it, still trying to get back into the swing of things Josiah starting school last week didn't help this any and I have been playing catch-up at work since the first day back!!
I really think that we are finally getting into a pretty solid routine and that I am caught up at work at least as caught up as I will ever be With everything else starting to get back to our 'normal' routine I think blogging will finally be able to come back into it.
So here's to making the rest of the year more productive in the blogging world!
No comments:
Post a Comment