Wednesday, August 8, 2012

its time for a VACATION!!!

In case anyone actually reads this or checks this blog on a daily basis I thought I would let you all know that I probably won't get any blog posts done until after I return from our 10 day vacation in Wisconsin!!  And I am sure I will have tons to fill you in about seeing as we will be flying with a 4 month old for the very first time...eeek!!!!


OH just a few random things I should have posted about but haven't had time with getting ready for this trip:

1.) Jackson is 4 months old!!  Crazy, I know.  He is a beast....weighing in at 15 lbs. 12 oz. 25 in. long.  If you couldn't tell by the pictures, the kid has a huge head I mean that in the nicest way possible! It is 42.5 cm!

2.) The new schedule seems to be working pretty well....some days are harder than others.

3.) If the first paragraph didn't fill you in we are going to Wisconsin!! This will be Jackson's first time meeting a ton of people and only his 2nd time seeing all of his Grandparents...that kind of makes me sad


Alright well I have to go get ready for work so I can get back to the house to pack all of our bags since we are out of here in less than 24 hours!!!!

Adios Amigos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment