Here are a few things that I have found that might need to make their way to our home.
The Man is a big starwars fan. I think he would love to read this book to Jackson.
Side Note: I originally found this on Modcloth but had to get the image from Amazon and come to find out it his way cheaper on Amazon...might have to buy it sooner than later!
I have wanted reusable ice cubes for some time now and these are kind of fun from Modcloth!
Loving this sweater at H&M...I could wear it with dress pants for work or jeans for a night out!



I loveeee that book! Jacob would also love it! I feel like our families were separated at birth. Between Josiah and Jacob's love for all things Star Wars and our taste in baby boy clothes...Hopefully we can all get together when you're home!!!:)
ReplyDelete