Let me tell you things are happening in this household!! not that any of you that actually read this would know since blogging has really taken a backseat to everything.
Jackson is now 6 months old!! actually he is now about 6 1/2 months
This sweet baby boy could not make me more proud or happier. On our recent trip back to WI his 2nd bottom tooth popped through. thank goodness because the wakeful nights that came with these two teeth was not cool He is growing like a beast, I do not have stats for you since we haven't made his 6 month well check yet don't ask about that stupid situation! He can for the most part sit up on his own he hasn't learned to catch himself from falling so he still face plants it and he is extremely close to crawling!!
I will stop with the words now and get onto the pictures I am pretty sure that is the only reason anyone reads this thing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment