Friday, October 26, 2012

Holiday's are approaching!

October is almost over....Holy Crap 2012 is almost over!!!  In my world the holiday season has started full force.  Not sure if other people notice/realize but holiday baking stuff was on full display since October 1st...I spent way to many hours building a display and now my hours at work have been used to keep this holiday baking display full.

I am so excited this year for the holidays...between the fact that the Man will be home to celebrate with me and that we get to start our own family holiday traditions with Jackson!!!!!  I mean seriously I really did enjoy having Nicki around last year for Thanksgiving and Black Friday Shopping but KFC just isn't the same as an amazing Thanksgiving day meal.

Last year was the first year I ever went Black Friday Shopping and let me tell you I scored some really awesome deals!  Most of them were actually ordered online for either a black friday or cyber monday sale.  With wanting to give Jackson an amazing Christmas I am really hoping to get some great deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday again.  I have already created a Christmas list for Jackson using Amazon...did you know that you can add things to an Amazon wish list from other websites and that you can share your wish list with select people, the public or keep it private!  My Dad has already asked me what Jackson wants/needs for Christmas so I have already sent the link out to a few people.  The other great thing about the Amazon list is that the products that are on the list from Amazon let me know if the price is cheaper than when I first added the product to the wish list....this is the part that I am hoping helps me get awesome deals during the holiday sales! 

The Man and I also have a pretty big gift that we want to get for ourselves as a Christmas/Anniversary gift...a new tv.  The tv we have picked out is the LG 55 inch Google tv.....currently it is WAY out of our price range but I am crossing my fingers that in a month it will be there!

I really really enjoy finding and giving people gifts that I think they will enjoy.  I already have purchased a few Christmas gifts for people and have been searching for other potential gifts to help make other people's holidays just as amazing as mine!!


Well this is enough rambling about stuff that really doesn't matter :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment