I found this Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe on Pinterest and thought that it would be perfect for the Man and I to munch on during the big game. And let me tell you it was! We managed to eat the entire thing before half-time...yep it happened and the Man and I have moved on from that point in our lives. I did take pictures of the entire process but they are not very flattering for this amazing dip...so just trust me and make it, eat it and don't feel bad about eating the entire thing in one setting!
The only thing I might change about this recipe is that I might had more chicken. Maybe do 2 cups instead of 1 1/2 cups.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken or 1 (12 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained (we bought a rotisserie chicken and shredded part of that)
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot, not to be confused with their pepper sauce)
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
blue cheese crumbles (optional)
Heat chicken and Buffalo sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Make sure to break up the chicken so there are no big chunks. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in shredded cheese. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and microwave it until the cheese melts. Sprinkle blue cheese on it if you like blue cheese. Serve with chips for dipping.
No comments:
Post a Comment