This fall I found a recipe for cinnamon pumpkin pancakes. I am more of a french toast kind of a girl, so I was looking for a way to switch it up. After just one bite the Man and I both knew we would be making this recipe many more times! We have actually not made regular pancakes since trying this recipe...its THAT good! Since I have just decided to start doing these posts I don't have any pictures from us making them so you will just have to check out the blog I got the recipe from here for pictures.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes
1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup pumpkin
1 egg
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
In a small bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a larger bowl, stir together milk, pumpkin, egg, vegetable oil, and vinegar. Gradually stir in the flour mixture until just moistened. Spray skillet with nonstick spray and cook pancakes over medium heat. Turn when bubbles JUST START to appear. (If you wait to see bubbles all over like regular pancakes, they will burn!) Serve plain or with syrup.
No comments:
Post a Comment