Monday, April 15, 2013

Name thief

Last week I was catching up on some random celebrity  gossip when I read that Kerri Walsh Jennings had her baby. For those of you who don't know who she is, she is an amazing Olympic beach volleyball player. Anyways I am always intrigued by what celebrities name their babies...some of them pick really fun names I wouldn't have thought of and really like and others are so off the wall that I just laugh to myself.  To get to the chase Kerri and her husband had a baby girl and they named her Scout Margery...SAY WHAT!!!! That was one of two girl names we had it narrowed down to when we were pregnant with Jackson....the only difference is the spelling of the middle name, we would have spelled it Marjorie. I really would have never thought someone else would have picked the exact first and middle name as us when we first off agreed to include Marjorie in the name some how and then paired it with Scout.  And then to top it off her reason for naming her that (according to People) is almost exactly the same as mine! The only difference is that Margery was after her Mother and in my case it would have been after both of my Grandmothers.

My mind was completely blown by this.  I mean seriously Scout Margery or Marjorie who would have thought! I know that there are other Jackson Henry's out there, that makes sense to me. So all in all I am just going out on limb and saying that if I ever get pregnant again and have a sweet baby girl and name her Scout Marjorie I did not get the idea from Kerri Walsh Jennings she totally read my blog and got it from me :)

2 comments:

  1. What are the flippin' odds?! Lucky for you, if and when you use that name, I don't think most people will know that someone else has it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup she totally stole this idea from you,we know where the original came from:)

    ReplyDelete