Friday, July 15, 2011

4th of July in Wisconsin

Just in case there is someone out there that did not realize this but 4th of July is my FAVORITE holiday well except for my birthday 


This would be the first year the Man would come with me for all of the festivities.  I was also extremely lucky to have a few of my good friends join us up in Phillips for the weekend.  I hope they had as much fun as I did!!

Here are a few pictures from the first half of the weekend up in Phillips

Above: Me and Megan walking by the dam 

Above: View of the lake from the dam....I love this picture!! 

Above: Me enjoying a cocktail while on a peaceful pontoon ride 

Above: Latest family picture...Nicki couldn't make it home this year so we made a cardboard version

After 3 days there we moved to the Eau Plaine to celebrate the holiday with more family.....and boy was I impressed with the fireworks!!  I wish I could have taken a good picture of them but it just didn't happen, sorry!

Here are a few pictures from the Eau Plaine

Above: The Cabin 

Above: Boat ride with Meghan & Kelly 

Above: While on our boat ride we came across this bridge and fisherman 

Above: View of the lake from the cabin.....AMAZING!! 

Above: View from the boat waiting for the fireworks to start

2 comments:

  1. Had a great time friend! -megan-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos...Love the black and white one under the bridge:)

    ReplyDelete