Tuesday, July 12, 2011

cra·zi·ness

the only word to describe the last month: CRAZINESS!!

Let's quickly recap the last month  I might have to do a few "flashback" blogs to get completely caught up


1.) Made an unexpected trip back to Wisconsin to celebrate the life of my Grandma Halopka, she was an amazing person and is missed by many!!


2.) Had the worst travel experience on my way back to California to-date

3.) Home for 4 days before packing up and headed to San Jose to fly back to WI

4.) Had an incredible trip home: 4th of July in Phillips & at the Eau Plaine, Brother-In-Law's wedding the following weekend, and was able to see tons of family and friends that I don't talk to enough.  there were many people I did not get to see that I really really wanted to, SORRY!!


5.) Flew back to CA after 12 days in WI

So now here I am trying to get back into the swing of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment