Saturday, July 23, 2011

the NEW facebook

Yesterday I got invited to join Google+ so I joined.  For those of you that don't know what Google+ is, it is basically Google's version of Facebook. Don't get me wrong I really like Facebook...especially since moving half way across the country.  However, I am really LOVING Google+!!  It is still new and only available to people that are invited so if you want an invite let me know, I can hook you up with the latest social media trend!  It is so new to me that I can't even begin to explain half of the reasons why I love it...besides the fact that its from Google.  I LOVE Google!!!!  I do know one of the coolest parts of it is that you can video chat with more than one person at the same time CRAZY, I know!! 

I am sure there will be more to come on this as I learn more about it and it gets out of its trial stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment