The Scoop:
Weeks Pregnant ~ 21 weeks, Day 2
Size of Baby ~ 10.5 in or the size of a banana
Baby's Weight ~ 12.7 oz. again probably not accurate but we will find out for sure next week at the OB appt.
My Weight ~ So I decided to add this section, not really sure why. 1st Trimester: gained 5 lbs. 2nd Trimester: so far I have gained 10 lbs.
What's New ~ I have figured out that Jackson loves to move and kick me when I am relaxing and trying to get ready for bed. Love feeling him move and kick more, not always as excited about the timing of when he likes to kick me in the bladder. Also for the first time I have looked in the mirror and wondered where the heck did those hips and badonkadonk come from yep thats right I am pretty sure I went to bed with a nice sized butt and woke up with J-Lo's!
Purchased Items ~ I am super excited to add this area since it is now after 20 weeks and I can buy cute baby items!! I was lucky that 20 weeks came around Black Friday because I scored some great deals at the Carter's website and I got our high chair from Babies R Us for half price! Now to try and stop buying EVERY cute baby item I see. To help with this I decided to create a couple baby registries, even though I won't be having a baby shower, it allows me to baby window shop and secretly hope those things end up in my house :)
Bump Pic ~
I really wanted to wear jeans in my bump pic, since every one is in leggings but it didn't happen because my new sweater came in the mail and the want to wear it trumped the want to have a picture with jeans!
Friend we hit up Carters at MOA and OMG is their stuff adorable, I don't know how you preggers control the shopping bug:)-mz-
ReplyDeleteCarters has ROCKED! I also like that 77Kids. SUPER cute shit!!! Enjoy:):)
ReplyDeleteYou look sooooo cute!!! :)
ReplyDelete