Thursday, February 2, 2012

Week 30 :)

OMG!! is all I really have to say about that...I mean our baby will be here in 10 weeks or so this is still mind-blowing!

The Scoop:

Weeks Pregnant ~ 30 weeks, day 3

Size of Baby ~ 15.7 in. or the size of cabbage

Baby's Weight ~ should be 2.75 lbs. but we all know that this little guy is on the large size so I can tell you his approximate weight after my appointment next week.

My Weight ~ we are at a total weight gain of 22 lbs.  My doctor has also now told me that I should try to only gain another 13 lbs. the rest of this pregnancy.  So we will see how that goes and if it will happen with the amount of eating out I will be doing with moving and everything.

What's New ~ Well so far week 30 has been a little rough I am really hoping week 31 is a lot better! I am more tired now than I think I have ever been during this entire pregnancy.  It is like week 30 came and stole every ounce of energy I had.  The baby has also been pushing on my sciatic nerve which is not pleasant at all and I am hoping he moves and never finds that nerve again to push on.  I have also had a few ok maybe a lot of mood swings...I really think this has a lot to do with the lack of sleep I have been getting.  For some reason I haven't been able to fall asleep at night and then I am waking up every 2-3 hrs to switch sides or pee it really has gotten old I am hoping that our baby will be sleeping through the night in no time :)

Purchased Items ~ We were doing so good at not buying things until I had a pretty big breakdown you can read about it here. It now has become really hard not to continue buying stuff.  Everything is so cute and I really think our baby needs it or would love to have it.  I don't know how you other mom's control yourself!!

Bump Pic ~
I am going to miss the weather & orange trees!


I know this isn't a bump pic but it's from that day and its of us while on our walk :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy and Josiah :)
    Just finished reading through your updates and smiling the whole time. Thanks for letting us get a peak into how life is going for you. Love,Krista

    ReplyDelete