Last week the Man and I went on an awesome date night to the
Miranda Lambert/
Dierks Bentley Concert in Baltimore.
Thomas Rhett opened for them and he was pretty awesome as well. The Man surprised me with tickets to the concert for Christmas. He even went as far as to book a babysitter for us too...
I was even more shocked that he planned that far ahead if any of you know Josiah you know he is not a planner. My original plan was to go into a lot more detail as to our evening but the Man already blogged about it
here and I think he did a great job. So head over to his blog, follow it, love it and hear about even more about our lives
you know you want to :)
Here are some photos from the night!
Miranda, Dierks & Thomas Rhett singing the last encore of the night in Raven's jerseys
Miranda Lambert
Miranda had a pink guitar reflected onto the stage, it matched the one she actually played
Dierks singing one of my favorite songs "Home"
This was one of maybe a handful of times that Jackson was left with a babysitter, so I was glad to be able to peek in on him in between performers
This was hanging on the back of the stall door at the arena and nothing more needs to be said about this!
No comments:
Post a Comment