Saturday, June 22, 2013

Social Media Update #2

Ok so a little while back I went off on this social media rampage. Well I've dabbled a little bit in a couple other areas since then and I still have a love for Instagram, a love/hate relationship with facebook and a love for Google+.

I'm not going to lie I love everything about Google. From their work environment for their employees to their search engine & email service. I am 100% all about Google. I just wish the people that I liked were all on Google+ that way it would be even better than it already is. I mean seriously, it backs up all of my photos from my phone so I can access them anywhere and even put them on my blog with out plugging my phone into the computer. I can easily allow only certain people to see posts that I don't want other people or the public to have access to. There are Google hangouts with allow multiple people to video chat together...it's pretty awesome if you've never tried it! And I also enjoy the communities section of Google+, I currently belong to a Home Decor community and a Mom Blog community...check them out!

Seriously people if you don't use Google+ you should and NO ONE from Google is paying me or asking me to say any of these things.

End story: I will still be on Instagram and Facebook but would prefer to use Google+ and one day maybe only that or at least not Facebook....unless I'm looking for a pick me up and Facebook some people that post way to much drama that makes me feel better about my life :) you know you do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment