Anywho back to the intent of this post. A couple of weeks ago the Man and I took the plunge and joined the eating better bandwagon by buying the Nutribullet...I should note that I haven't used it yet so basically I bought it but the Man uses it on a daily basis.
So far he is really liking it. And I'm sure if I would get off of my junk food kick I would enjoy it too.
If any of you have any good healthy smoothie recipes send them my way I'm sure the Man would love to try some new combos!
YAY! I love ours!!:) How much we use it depends on how well I'm doing at grocery shopping....which sometimes isn't good:/ BUT we love to just buy a ton of fruit and cut that all up and freeze it. But otherwise we just throw some fruit in, spinach, flax/chai seed and then depending on what we feel like, soy/coconut milk, yogurt, oatmeal...
ReplyDeleteDefinitely helps me to eat less crap!!!!:)