I think this book is extremely necessary for any parent!
Why not make your baby useful and teach them things that could benefit them in the future like making a drink! There are many more books like this by this author but I think this one would be my favorite.
Ok this one I put more in here for the Man than me. I am not a big fan of Zombie things but he is so I guess if we ever have offspring we will let them choose
This is also another book more for the adult than the child but its funny and I like funny!
So again another Zombie book because the Man likes Zombies. I think this one would actually be pretty good, maybe even better than 10 little monkeys! I wonder if there is a catchy little song that goes with it?





No comments:
Post a Comment