Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Potential Dates" with the Man

When the Man gets home I have a few things I would like to do:  "Potential Dates"
these are in no particular order


1.) Watch the movie the Hangover 2
The first one was amazing and this trailer makes the second one look even better!

2.) Take a trip to Yosemite National Park 
I don't think these pictures do it justice 
Tenaya Lake

Glacier Point

3.) Go Camping
       California has a lot of amazing places to camp.  We could go to the Sequioa's, somewhere near the ocean or even just a lake near Lemoore.  As long as it involves us, a camp fire, smores, and a tent I know it will be a good time.

4.) Relaxing Poolside
       I don't think this needs any explanation


These are just a few of the things I know I would like to do and I think the Man would also enjoy.  Hopefully we are able to go on a few of these "Potential Dates"




1 comment:

  1. I just heard about your blog and decided to check it out. What a fun way to remember your time in California! Looking forward to seeing you and the Man before too long.

    ReplyDelete