Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Good Read

I just finished another book and boy was it ever good!  My Horizontal Life: A Collection Of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler was better than what I had hoped for.



There were things in this book that I know I could relate to and I am sure any other girl/lady/women out there that has been single and played the field before could relate as well.  Then there was the crazy stuff that you know really happened, even though you almost can't believe it is true and all you can do is laugh about it.  

So for anyone who that needs a good laugh or wants to read about some of the crazy things a single person goes through dating or just having a one-night stand you definitely need to read this book! I do have to thank Melissa and Tater for telling me about the book.  I can't wait to start reading Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment