There have been a few things that I have said or thought about doing over that past few years.
First on the list Blogging, it has been something I have thought about doing since I moved out to California almost a year & a half ago. Wow I can't believe I have been living out here that long!! It seems like just yesterday I left. Anyways back to blogging....A lot of things have changed and happened out in Cali and I this will be away to express those thoughts plus everyone back home will get to see some of whats going on.
A READER, something I have never been but always wanted to be!! I have been telling myself, the Man and plenty of other people for awhile now that I WILL become a reader. So in the past year I have now completed the first 3 books in the Pretty Little Liar series. I know you may thinking that those books seem like something someone in middle or high school would be reading but I don't care, I started watching the TV series and liked it so I thought I would try the books. Now I just have to go out and get the 4th one! I do have a couple other books I am hoping to start soon but I will save those for another post.
Now to the two things that I have not been so good and keeping up with.....scrap-booking & working out.
Lets just say I am not a big fan of working out and well scrap-booking is VERY time consuming. So I am still working on both of those. Hopefully buying Just Dance for the Wii will make working out a little more fun (I don't care what anyone says, Just Dance is a workout!!)
So here's to doing new things: blogging, reading, scrap-booking, working out and who knows what else!
not bad for my first ever blog
im not a reader either, so i know the anguish you go through when you constantly tell yourself one day you'll change that. lol!
ReplyDelete