Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The "itch" to move...

We have lived in our apartment for almost 18 months now and I have the itch to move.  This is something I am going to blame my parents for, since we moved a lot.  The Man on the other hand is perfectly content with staying where we are at....which doesn't surprise me since his family never moved while he was growing up.

There are a lot of reasons to move and a lot not too....

To Move

  • Could use a bigger place (3 bedroom instead of 2)  this way Nicki will have her own room when she lives with me
  • The area we currently live in isn't the best neighborhood in town
  • A place that included laundry or had laundry hook-ups in the apartment

To Stay
  • Cheap rent = saving money
  • We don't HAVE to have a 3 bedroom....2 currently works fine for us
  • Everything is already in this apartment and has its place (In my eyes this is a lame reason but I know the Man would say this is a reason to stay)
Those are a few of the reasons to move and stay that I can come up with, stay tuned to see what gets added to the list when the Man gets home and what our end decision will be.  

2 comments:

  1. I say move! Its always a pain but so much fun being in a new place (better location i might add) and redecorating, do it! (then i have another excuse to come visit)-megan-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan if it was up to me we would be moving before the end of the month but for some reason I have a feeling its not going to happen :(

    ReplyDelete