Amazing! The only word to describe my new iPad 2. I knew the iPad 2 would be pretty awesome but I totally under estimated how amazing it actually is, and I have only had it for 3 days. Right now I am trying to even blog from it, we will see how it well it goes.
Here are some apps I download and think are pretty awesome:
Pocket Pond is only entertaining for about 5 minutes but it is still pretty cool. You can make ripples in the water and the fish swim away when you touch the water.
Flipboard takes YOUR Facebook, instagram, blogs you follow and puts them in a magazine format. So you can flip through the pages and see all the info you are looking for....this is one of my favorite apps!!!
Hitpad keeps me up to date on all the latest info. I haven't explored this app too much yet but from what I have seen it seems pretty sweet.
Well there are just 3 of the apps I have downloaded....I did forget to mention that I am using BloggerPlus to write this blog. I have a lot to learn about the iPad 2 yet but so far nothing has disappointed me.
I do have to thank the Man for this awesome birthday present!
Catching up here!:):) I've heard SO many good things about the iPad2!! I want!! Hope you're still lovin' it!!
ReplyDelete