Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's My Birthday!!!! The start of being closer to 30 than 20!

Today is my birthday! The day I look forward to the most every year. 

2 years old

Before we look at what 26 has to offer, lets see what happened at 25! 

Highlights of being 25:
  • Started a new job (that I love)
  • Took 2 trips back to Wisconsin
  • Had visits from Megan, Josiah's Parents, my Mom & Bill, Nicki, and Chad & Carrie
  • Went to see the Badgers play in Vegas, where I saw more friends from WI
  • Went to see the Badgers play in the Rose Bowl, also met up with Kyle and his family
  • Took another trip to Vegas to see Carrie
  • Took a trip to San Francisco with the Man
  • Met some awesome friends!
  • Celebrated being married for a year (it went by really fast!) 
Overall 25 was a pretty good year for me. It defiantly had its downs but judging from the list above there were ALOT of highlights!

This years birthday cupcake

The start of 26
This years birthday was pretty good.  I brought cupcakes to the people I work with on almost a daily basis....they were AMAZING!!  I received tons of birthday wishes on facebook and in text messages, thanks again to everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday, and I even got a few phone calls :)  I ended the night with a birthday dinner at La Fiesta with two friends, Coleta & Kat.  

Lets hope the rest of 26 goes as well as today, if not better!  


I probably should have just made this two posts but oh well!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday again friend! I can't believe how old we're getting:( We'll have to plan a bday dinner when your home! -megan-

    ReplyDelete