Thursday, June 2, 2011

the start of MY birthday month!

June has to be the best month of the year....school is getting over with, the start of summer, & it's my birthday month (my personal favorite reason)  To kick off the month on a good note I went to the Goo Goo Dolls concert with my friend Coleta.  The concert was good, not great but good.  There were a few songs I could have done without but overall I am glad I went. Plus the saxophone solo during Broadway was AMAZING!


Nightmares and Dreams
This may be my new favorite song by the Goo Goo Dolls
this is the only video I could find of the song, I think the performed it way better at the concert I was at



Some pictures I took at the concert
Sorry for the not so great quality, taken on the iPhone from a distance


Pre-concert meal at Eureka!Burger
Corndog Lollipops....so yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment