The Man's birthday present!!!
Let me give you a little bit of info first:
A couple weeks before he left his computer blew up, in case you do not know the man very well that is a BIG deal! His computer blowing up would be very similar to someone's pet dieing, not saying a computer or a pet are even close to the same thing but in his eyes they are probably very close. If you haven't figured out he is a little bit of a geekster and I love it....most of the time! He has been without a computer for over a month now. So I decided to get him a super early birthday present since he won't be around to celebrate his actual birthday.
Here is the Man's new computer!
This computer will now be the 4th laptop in our house....OMG! thats a lot of freakin computers for 2 people and that is not counting his old one that doesn't work!!
Ok now that the shock of 4 laptops has worn off I will explain it so it doesn't sound so bad....
- I have 1 Dell laptop that I use every day.
- I also have a HP laptop that work provided for me, which is super slow and I only use for work things.
- My old Dell laptop was turned into a server, so I have the ability to print wirelessly, not sure if thats a word or not, to either one of our 2 printers.
- Yes, we also have 2 printers....1 Canon that we bought and 1 HP that work provided me.
- So now we have our 4th laptop because the Man just got a new Asus for his birthday....he picked it out so its not a big surprise to him.
Top Left: My Dell computer, Bottom Left: My HP work computer, Right: the Man's new Asus computer
I think this is what happens when you marry a geekster.....technology overload!!! and to think I also have an iPhone and might be getting an iPad 2 for my birthday.....we might need to rethink that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment