Thursday, October 20, 2011

15 weeks and counting

The Scoop:

Weeks Pregnant ~ 15 weeks, day 3

Size of Baby ~ 4 inches, about the size of an orange or an avocado

Baby's Weight ~ 2.5 oz.

Baby Prediction ~ I think it is a girl. Nicki things it's a boy. The Man thought it was a girl until 13 weeks, so now he is on the boy bandwagon

Baby Girl Names ~ Last week the list would have looked like this: Harper Marjorie, Scout Marjorie, Madalynn Marjorie, or Kennedy Marjorie.  Well this week the list looks like this: Harper Marjorie or Scout Marjorie still love the other two names, but I guess we have to start cutting them down sooner or later since our baby can not have 4 different first names I should say that the middle name is after both of my Grandma's both amazing women

Baby Boy Names ~ The list has been the same since August: Jackson Henry or Josiah David.  Jackson would be after one of my Grandpa's it is actually kind of confusing as to how that works since his name is actually John and I called him Grandpa Jake but just trust me on this one and the middle name Henry is after the Man's dad.  The other name well is pretty obvious that it would be after the Man.

What's New ~ This week I had to go out and buy some more leggings and shirts to wear with them...belly is growing but I don't think it has 'popped' yet, so waiting to buy dress pants and jeans till then.  I still sleep anywhere from 10-14 hours a day, that includes a mandatory nap. I was a horrible speller before I got pregnant and now it seems I am even worse. I ask Nicki all the time how to spell the simplest of words, even there it took me 5 different tries to spell 'simplest'  If I don't write it down I will not remember it, even if it is 5 min. later.

Food That Makes Me Happy ~ Caramel....I love everything about caramel. Cheese balls are amazing you know like the fake Cheetos. I prefer beef foods over chicken.  I will eat chicken but it normally does not taste very good unless ALL of the fat is cut off of it. Claussen pickles are also a favorite...well they were before I was pregnant too

Bump Pic ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment